Friday, April 30, 2010

ELUKKA


I wanted to share with you an amazing clay artist from Finland that I found on ETSY! Her pieces are so fun and full of character! Each one has it's own personality and sense of whimsy...and they just make me smile. :)
I bought this little treasure from her, and when it arrived in the mail I loved it so much I had to buy a few more right away! They are less than 1.25" square (very tiny...just a little bigger than a quarter) and are her landscape version of domino/puzzle/lego pieces. Each is one-of-a-kind...and super cute!
Be sure to check out her blog at elukkapaja.blogspot.com and her ETSY site at www.etsy.com/shop/elukka. She adds new things practically every day and I'm always amazed at her creativity and talent!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cynthia - I´m honoured! Next time I´ll ask your help to write something clever of MyLand - it´s a nightmare using my clumsy English:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English is just fine! :) I'm constantly amazed by your creativity, and I look forward to seeing more of the beautiful things you create in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore her work as well, in fact that is how I found this post: googling her earrings. I just love the little house earrings and can't decide which ones to get.

    ReplyDelete